Discuss Javac Flexi gas torch in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi all,

Anyone got one of these? Look good to me.
flexi-brazing-torch-23769-8_min_23769_P_1.jpg
flexi-brazing-torch-23769-8_min_23769_P_1.jpg

I take it the flexi is quite rigid and stays where you point it?

The only down side I could see is that it would get easily damaged, well in my van 🤣🤣

Also... what’s the point - I’ve always managed perfectly well with my superfire and various anti- setting the house on fire shields.

Reply to Javac Flexi gas torch in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How safe are flexi pipes my toilet cistern has one it was changed about a year ago when the toilet was removed for some work to the bathroom...
Replies
Views
If you are qualified to do a Gas Safety check on a property I assume that entails checking the boiler. If, when checking a Combi, you notice the...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have a monobloc mixer tap which is 18mths old. a leak appeared underneath in the cupboard which looked to be coming from the flexi tail M8...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock