Discuss James Anderson of Depher (Disabled & Elderly Plumbing and Heating Emergency Repair) Doesn't Charge Customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I’ve found if you leave both open eventually the air will move with the flow can’t explain why it moves

Close one the air stays and leaves a nice pocket

Air does diffuse into water so I suspect that by keeping the same water in the rad it'll only absorb so much before its saturated with air and stays stable. If it's got a constant replenishment of heating water going through it might lose the trapped air faster. In reality I'm not sure how fast the air does diffuse to water but that could be the reason?

I think the idea is grand. After all, if I could just do the plumbing side and not have to earn money to pay other people, it would save a lot of hassle.

My problem with this is the means testing or lack of. After all, she was 91 and had leukemia, but for all we know, money could have been the only thing she didn't lack. A friend of mine was in his 90s and walked around with holes in his jumpers in spite of having £30,000 in a current account. He wasn't tight - I did a fair bit of work for him - but he simply wasn't interested in wasting a 'perfectly good' jumper just because it had a tennis ball sized hole behind his shoulders and his house was in keeping with this theme. When he wanted an electrical firm to re-wire his house, no-one even quoted. I suspect they assumed he had no money.

Got a couple of local charities that I've ended up helping out, especially one place has got terrible drainage so I've ended up going there quite a lot. At the end of the day id rather they spent their budget helping their user group than paying people like me. They are so appreciative it is amazing. I recommend it highly.

Reply to James Anderson of Depher (Disabled & Elderly Plumbing and Heating Emergency Repair) Doesn't Charge Customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock