Discuss jaguar 28 ktv diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rik

Hi I've got the above boiler that's not always firing on HW. Micro switch fires boiler every time I push it and pin was moving in and out on turning the tap. I suspect the diaphragm has a small split in it and so the pin isn't quite moving out enough to always make contact as I've had similar on other boilers before, or the mechanism is starting to seize . Question is does anyone know the code for ordering just the diaphragm and not the whole valve, I think its a glowworm part but I'm being told they don't do kits for them which I find a bit odd.

Thanks for any help

give GC number of boiler to your parts suplier and ask them for the diaphragm or get a whole diverter service kit. Also check micro switch to see if their is a short and check the continuity of the wires back to pcb and fan.

ive had a mare on one of these week myself , was disscusing it with our croppie tuesday flaming horrible pile of poo

ive had a mare on one of these week myself , was disscusing it with our croppie tuesday flaming horrible pile of poo

Thats sounds like your calling croppie a d flaming horrible pile of poo :)

but these boilers are rubbish. An estate I worked on years back was full of them, needless to say the tenants where always "out" ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to jaguar 28 ktv diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
S
Morning and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm having a problem with my Intergas 28/24 boiler. The boiler will fire up first time ...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock