Discuss its an eureka moment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

i have finally found what the 900mm flexy's are for!!!!:rofl:

IMG_0195.jpg

Wrong thread REDSAW, JOTM Nov is at the bottom. I was going to say you've forgotten the paper but I can see in on the TRV.

Classic, made my morning! :lol:

Well I did moan about burning legs on rad too close to bog , so now I only get my leg hairs caught in braiding on flexy

whodat hijacking my thread?

im a super mod you know:yawn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have looked far better had you not used an angled trv Redsaw

your right it would have looked better with an in-line chrome finish "toilet roll valve" (TRV)
but we were working to a tight budget that day..:deal:

we could of done that fire with one and rode away earlier before it all kicked off!.lol

I thought it was so funny that I just got the missus out of bed to see it. Beats that Polish plumbers video on YouTube hands down in my book.

Have you got the Guy's no I need to call him and book a few jobs......PMSL

Maybe Dom Littlewood should see that job!!!

Poor bloke i feel sorry for the installer...hes only trying to make a living :(

Brilliant! PMSL

......and those flexies are connected under the floor too.

User friendly. Next time it needs painting behind it you can just lay it on the floor or lay it across the bath for drying the wasshing.

What concerns me most is that the customer is happy and oblivious to it. Why do we bother ,just get it slammed in. NOT

flexis probably work out cheaper than copper tube, quicker to install as well, bet they got the plumber from that "reccommended website" mentioned in another recent thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to its an eureka moment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock