Search the forum,

Discuss Isn't the point of forums for people to share info and help others learn? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RipGroove

RE: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/showpost.php?p=697610

I've been on hundreds of forums over the years and not once have I seen a thread closed while someone is trying to learn about something as the admin have decided "you've had more than enough info now".

How am I expected to learn about my whole heating system in a couple of pages on a thread?

Well if you're trying to turn new members away then job well done as I'll go find another forum to help me out.

I just hope you don't get the same treatment if you ever need help with a subject you're not totally familiar with. Thanks to those that did help though.

Hope you enjoy your apparently very strict form of sharing info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. The point of the UKPF is to help people learn. We also try to gauge the competence of the individual whilst at the same time as being concerned for their safety.

This is why your thread was closed with appropriate advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Isn't the point of forums for people to share info and help others learn? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock