Discuss isar out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys I have a customer who has a Isar in a kitchen cupboard and who would like a baxi combi, do they do the new one that will fitt in the cupboard is 800 high 400 wide and 400 deep checked baxi web site and iam non the wisea.

depends if they want a baxi that has an expected proven problem free life.

exactly,not going into detail about my own opinions but a duotec hea is not untested,sadly it wont go in a 600 cupboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to isar out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Customer has a Ideal Isar HE35 when the boiler fires up for ether hot water or heating, there is knocking noise which seem to he coming...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock