Discuss Is there a boiler shortage. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Nope way better than last year this time etc

Reply to Is there a boiler shortage. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus...
Replies
Views
Best boiler replacement in Glasgow. At Xpress Boiler Solutions, we provide the best & most eco-friendly, affordable boiler options in Glasgow
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged ÂŁ320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock