Discuss Is anyone doing any Olympics-related gas work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GasSafePR

Hello all

The Olympics are set to inject more than £5 billion into the British economy and we’re hoping some of this cash has already, and will continue to go to gas engineers.

Whether you have been involved in large contracts to install gas appliances, or carried out a few gas safety checks for landlords renting out their homes during the games, we would love to hear how the Olympics have affected your business.

If you’ve had any Olympic related gas work please let us know. You can either post on here, PM me or send an email to:
press@User PlumbersForums.net Instead - Copy the content, don't link to it.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all

The Olympics are set to inject more than £5 billion into the British economy and we’re hoping some of this cash has already, and will continue to go to gas engineers.

Whether you have been involved in large contracts to install gas appliances, or carried out a few gas safety checks for landlords renting out their homes during the games, we would love to hear how the Olympics have affected your business.

If you’ve had any Olympic related gas work please let us know. You can either post on here, PM me or send an email to:
press@User PlumbersForums.net Instead - Copy the content, don't link to it.co.uk

Yes its had a massive effect on the North of England,everyone's talking about breaking records.... Mainly about record unemployment ,can i have a discount on my next years Gassafe registration due to earning bugger all

Yes its had a massive effect on the North of England,everyone's talking about breaking records.... Mainly about record unemployment ,can i have a discount on my next years Gassafe registration due to earning bugger all

Now that comment is worthy of a medal!

Hello all

the nearest i will ever get to the olympics, is in the of-chance someone gives me a job to install a hotplate with 5 rings.

the london olympics is not for the british people nor will its profits be distributed around the u,k it will all be london.

have a mate that worked there as decorator , he said most work force there is from up north of england and scotland .

on the radio already advertising that when it comes to it it will be a massive disruption to all who lives in london ,been delivery or transport off all types

Who knows , all i know is that is going to be hell here when the games will be on , does any one know when they are starting ?

well you dont expect anyone in london to get anything out of it as usual , we get jack:33:

all londoners will get out of the olympics is weeks of road chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is anyone doing any Olympics-related gas work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock