Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Is a gas pipe next to an electric cooker safe? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is.

The red arrow shows the gas pipes, the blue arrows are the electric supply for the cooker and the purple is the back of the cooker.

I know nothing of plumbing, electrics or gas safety so all I see is a "Gas Pipe/Electrical Wire/Cooker sandwich and am a little worried my mums house is gonna go boom next time she wants a steak pie.

Is this an issue or am I just worrying needlessly?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Attachments

• 20230624_113836.jpg
    20230624_113836.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 24

Reply to Is a gas pipe next to an electric cooker safe? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock