Discuss Introducing Mirko in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody.
My name is Mirko from Haringey London .
I have just completed my Gas level 3 technical certificate.
So you can imagine , now I am looking for some advice about how to get through my NVQ's.
Checking on the Internet I have found this forum which I think is very helpful.
Can't wait to start my plumbing career.
I would like to thank you in advance for any helpful advice.
Your faithfully.
Mirko the future plumber.

hi mate, what was the gas tech cert like? most people tend to do the plumbing one

Hi Mirko and welcome. I take it there's not much call for oil up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Introducing Mirko in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock