Discuss INTIAL GAS SAFE INSPECTION in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi people of this forum I have a quite unique situation, I have recently finished my college course and have applied for my GSR, the previous threads that I have read in this forum say that they would like to see a calibrated FGA, knowing this I have looked up the prices and they are way out of my budget, bare in mind I am only twenty years of age. Can someone shine some light on this matter for me because I am quite worried to say the least ;(

Iirc City plumbing (others may do it too) let you hire one for day/week basis, it was about £10, but probably dearer now. This should obviously be calibrated and go from there. Alternatively purchase a 2nd hand one and get in calibrated Or better if it comes with calibration certificate.

As Undertrained has stated plumbers merchants usually have them for hire ? , my local Plumbase has 3 calibrated anton units for hire at £15.00 a day .
I recently had to purchase a new unit when mine was found to be past economical repair on its service and calibration, I part exchanged it for another Testo 327 the basic kit was £399 +vat direct from them via Plumbase. 😉👍 Kop

Reply to INTIAL GAS SAFE INSPECTION in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock