Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Hi all,

Ive got an interview for a service engineer role tomorrow and probably like alot of people when outside of their comfort zone I say stupid things and make mistakes so I want to make sure I am 100% Can anyone give me any ideas of what I should brush up on for this sort of role?

Cheers all

Just be confident and polite,sure you will be ok if you know your stuff

Good luck!! They may ask you a couple of basic gas safety questions but I wouldn't worry too much.

It depends on who you are interviewing for, some places will give you a written test some a practical and sometimes an oral test too.

Try not to get worked up, you can only do your best.

Ah well, used to do interviews for a manufacturer up until 3yrs ago so I might have been able to give you the heads up if it were them.

My lips are sealed at the moment mate, but I have a technical test, practical test and oral (test that is)

Would I be far wrong if your interview also included a driving assessment?

Failing that, would your interview be with an organisation containing the letters ONE??

Good luck anyway mate! :)

the first things you should ask are what time's tea when do you go home and how much bonus will I earn:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock