Discuss Intermittent Myson apollo problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntheplumb

Gas Engineer
A Myson Apolla I was looking at today would only light if i hit the casing a good punch. (don't ash how i found this out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intermittent Myson apollo problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Am trying to understand my mother's Apollo boiler. It has an intermittent fault. In the last couple of years, it has had a new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock