Discuss Intergas week 3 poem poll - main event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Dobbies? I could book on and pop up for a knees up!

Blooming hell I'd need my passport and vaccinations to go their!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas week 3 poem poll - main event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Morning All. I hope you can help. We recently had a (mostly) successful visit by an Intergas engineer who fixed problems with our boiler randomly...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock