Search the forum,

Discuss INTERGAS COMPACT ECO 36R INSTALL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just did a conversion from heat only baxi 80e and old bare copper cylinder to the Intergas all went ok gas was in a mess so between myself and Cadent got it sorted , fitted the one touch smart control was so easy to set up connected first time , customers happy with his app , i have the installer app so can monitor the boiler even make adjustments to the setting sends a message if theres a problem , doing the Intergas training course tomorrow can give the customer 10years warranty and has its benifits . cheers kop

20180321_142159.jpg

two questions one whats the eblow called looks perfect and why you installed a nrv?

Intergas say because of the way the water is heated via the main heat exchanger and your pipework rises to above if you dont fit a NRV in the return in the summer when theres no demand for heating the boiler can thermo syphon up into the radiators when there is a call for hot water , elbow on the condense shaun ? is a mcalpine adaptor cut down with a white rubber in i did open it up with a 25mm hole saw minus the drill bit of course theres enough plastic to do it keeps it looking tidy bud . cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to INTERGAS COMPACT ECO 36R INSTALL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Everyone I have an intergas 28/24 combi boiler which is three years old. I have the central heating set at 75 degrees and I have the thermostatic radiators opened fully to 5 but yet the flat gets warmish but never hot. The honeywell remote room stat gets to 22 degrees (set at 25) and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
Hi All. We've woken up this morning to zero hot water and my diagnosis is that the (Intergas HRE Compact SB) boiler needs to be repressurised. (It's only a year since install, so I'm a bit surprised but...) We didn't have a lot of handover from the installer and, having taken a look, I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a 9yr old 3 story townhouse with showers on the 1st and 2nd floor, a bath on the 1st and toilets and basins on all three floors. I've never been very happy with my shower and tap water pressures but have only recently investigated the issue. The house has an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
H
Hi I wonder if anyone can help please. I'm building a new small house and propose to install a natural gas kiln in an outbuilding. The new house house will probably have a combi boiler 24-28kw & gas cooker hob (say 8kw). I have no technical information of my kiln [25 yrs old] - manufacturer...
Replies
Views
Hotwork40
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock