Search the forum,

Discuss INTERGAS COMPACT ECO 36R INSTALL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just did a conversion from heat only baxi 80e and old bare copper cylinder to the Intergas all went ok gas was in a mess so between myself and Cadent got it sorted , fitted the one touch smart control was so easy to set up connected first time , customers happy with his app , i have the installer app so can monitor the boiler even make adjustments to the setting sends a message if theres a problem , doing the Intergas training course tomorrow can give the customer 10years warranty and has its benifits . cheers kop

20180321_142159.jpg

two questions one whats the eblow called looks perfect and why you installed a nrv?

Intergas say because of the way the water is heated via the main heat exchanger and your pipework rises to above if you dont fit a NRV in the return in the summer when theres no demand for heating the boiler can thermo syphon up into the radiators when there is a call for hot water , elbow on the condense shaun ? is a mcalpine adaptor cut down with a white rubber in i did open it up with a 25mm hole saw minus the drill bit of course theres enough plastic to do it keeps it looking tidy bud . cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to INTERGAS COMPACT ECO 36R INSTALL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock