Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Intergas 28/24 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tunni56

Hi there

Intergas 28/24 is cycling through the following codes on DHW suppy. 3, 4, 6, 3, 1, x repeat. So boiler produces hot water goes cold/off starts again and repeats. Any ideas what would cause this. Many thanks

Tunni

Precisely why no amount of discounting or long warranties will make me fit them. Customers want fast service fast !

sorry to say you need a gas safe engy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas 28/24 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Morning and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm having a problem with my Intergas 28/24 boiler. The boiler will fire up first time ...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock