Discuss Integrated thermal comfort temperatures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Choclate gold

Hello chaps,

I'm studying for a BTEC in Construction and part of this course involves envionmental science. There are one or two questions within this unit that are particularly mystifying to me as I don't have the level of knowledge of a plumber or engineer and my tutor is not the best to be honest (he is a perfectly nice bloke though).

I need to compare the advantages and disadvantages of three integrated thermal comfort temperatures. I'm a little confused as to what exactly these.. At present I'm aware of the following: air temperature, mean radiant temperature, inside environmental temperature. dry resultant temperature and room centre comfort temperature.. I can find a lot of very technical information on some of these but to me it's mainly a lot of hot air and jargon.

I'm really not asking for anyone to spoon feed me answers or do my assignment for me, I just need someone to explain to me what integrated thermal comfort temperatures are and where I can find out more about them ? I can access various BS publications and literature if anyone can recommend anything. Just need a bit of direction if you would be so kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Integrated thermal comfort temperatures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock