Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Instantaneous water heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hey chaps, have any of you fitted these for some clients? I am looking to install one for a Client.

It needs to supply a double sink and a basin. Am not sure which make to look for really. I am installing for them a vailliant 838 and am wondering if i should just go with a vailliant water heater also.

I hope you're all having a good week. I seem to be getting manic!!!

I've installed quite a few from the Galaxy range available from Screwfix. Simplicity itself, cold water goes in, hot water comes out and they work in a similar principle to a electric shower. No expansion vessels are required or special taps etc. but as with a electric shower, the electrical supply will have to be fitted to a RCD at the consumer unit.
Anything under 9kw is pretty cack though.

I am after a gas water heater. Thanks though system. I shall bear that in mind for the future

Have a Look at Morco water heaters F 11e Fan flue use loads of them on holiday parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instantaneous water heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I've got a brand new (2nd hand) Bosch Hydropower 16H tankless hot water heater. Since it was installed I have noticed it leaks a lot. I took...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, and thank you for reading. My partner and I have just purchased our first property that came with a dual cylinder electric water heater...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock