Discuss Instant tankless electric water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great contacted coop energy today and they able to do a upgrade of electric service to 100Amp, so now the question is what is the highest kw/amp water heater I could use?
ModelRecommended BreakerMaximum Amperage @240VRecommended Household Electric ServiceRecommended Minimum Wire Gauge
ECO 273 x 40 Amps DP112.5 Amps200 Amps 3 x #8 AWG
ECO 243 x 40 Amps DP 100.0 Amps200 Amps 3 x #8 AWG
ECO 213 x 40 Amps DP87.5 Amps200 Amps3 x #8 AWG
ECO 182 x 40 Amps DP 75.0 Amps150 Amps 2 x #8 AWG
ECO 111 x 60 Amps DP 57.0 Amps125 Amps 1 x #6 AWG
ECO 81 x 40 Amps DP 33.0 Amps100 Amps 1 x #8 AWG
POU 61 x 30 Amps 29.0 Amps100 Amps1 x #10 AWG
POU 3.51 x 30 Amps 29.0 Amps100 Amps1 x #10 AWG

I know the ECO 8 is the open it recommend, but is it possible to fit ECO 21/18/11? as there will be a "save margin" for the Max amp use. I prefer the ECO 18 so even at the peak there still 25Amp left

You need to consult an electrician before making any decisions.

True, I keep google electrician and plumber around birmingham now, any good way to find them?

Post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Ask for someone with Part P.

Part P building regulations. Refers to testing of electrical installations.

I would also advise contacting our electrical brethren on the UKEF - [DLMURL="http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/electricians-unite-jobs-your-area/"]Electricians Unite - Jobs In Your Area - Electricians Forums[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[DLMURL]http://www.elnur.es/download/manuales/CM%20y%20CMX%20manual.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instant tankless electric water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock