Discuss Installing new toilet downstairs - extractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I've installed a new toilet and sink downstairs, under the staircase. The problem I have is there is no external wall to fit an extractor fan to. There is a small window, but it opens up directly into the garage, so not ideal.

So my question is, how do I install an extractor fan or could I just get away with the small window to the garage?

Many thanks in advance

Could you not put the fan into the wall with the garage, then duct through the garage to the outside?

Most cheap fans won’t be good enough for that btw

Reply to Installing new toilet downstairs - extractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then...
Replies
Views
I recently posted a thread about an extractor fan for a downstairs toilet and received lots of help so many thanks to all who helped. In the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock