Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Installer Live [show] / Corgi {did you go?} in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

Anyone going / been

to Installer-Live show at Coventry

I wanted to do a stand there for the four days but the cost was too expensive. Installer-Live/Corgi priced me out the market.

Just wondering if anyone got the chance to go to it?

If the feedback is good I might book a stand for 2009.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installer Live [show] / Corgi {did you go?} in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I hope you might be able to point me in the right direction with an issue I have with a 3 year old Greenstar 30i boiler, last serviced...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope I post this in the right section. I bought a house couple of months ago. There was an old, broken back boiler installed in the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock