Discuss Info on Baths supplied by Dolphin Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobzie

I, to my eternal regret, had a bathroom fitted by Dolphin Bathrooms around 12 years ago. The front panel on the 'P' shaped bath is in urgent need of replacement but I cannot find any information as to the make or model of the bath. Any pointers as to the manufacturers of the baths that those Fishy F***s supplied would be much appreciated.

Most of them where ideal standard, I remember they where shocking to fit and usually cracked within 12 months, supposed its lasted 13 years, that's very good.

Thank you for the reply - yep, that sounds like the one. It's been cracking around the edge for a few years but I've managed to ignore it up until now! Thanks again

We actually had some panels repaired by a car body shop. They reinforced the back with fibreglass, filled the cracks and sprayed with a 2 pack gloss. Looked OK

We actually had some panels repaired by a car body shop. They reinforced the back with fibreglass, filled the cracks and sprayed with a 2 pack gloss. Looked OK

Great idea, thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Info on Baths supplied by Dolphin Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
About a year ago I had a a big renovation done (using professionals) and this included new central heating, plumbing and bathroom. 2 jobs I had...
Replies
Views
Any one fitted one of these and have any tips for keeping the long bath panel in place at the top This is the bath I am referring to Unity 1500...
Replies
Views
S
I've had a very stressful and upsetting experience with a plumber that I employed after seeing good reviews for him on a trade website. I...
Replies
Views
T
D
hi everybody, ive joined this forum hoping to get some sound advice from you guys. i think i may have a heating problem or i might just be...
Replies
Views
deniance
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock