Discuss Indirect Unvented cylinder, Combi Boiler and Nest Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because without a drawing, it not installed to manufacturers instructions.

Min AR.

Always say on first page, MUST BE INSTALLED TO MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS.

Your joking right nothing to do with gsiur/p

Your joking right nothing to do with gsiur

No, if it say, MUST BE INSTALLED TO MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS, and the manufacturers can't provide INSTRUCTIONS how to install an invented on a combi then you are NOT REPEAT NOT installing it to MIs.

If it says MUST BE INSTALLED TO MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS unless your bolting a invented cylinder to combi, in that case you can just make it as you go along, or ask your mate how to do it. Then it's fine.

Ask yourself this question.

Has it been installed to MIs?

If MIs don't give you INSTRUCTIONS how to do a invented combi install.......Then it's not been installed to MIs has it.

How is any of that ar

guess they tell you what brand / type of rads to install as well

You are correct the boiler should turn off when cylinder stat satisfied.

Should be wired like this from nest to cyl stat,
Stat to 2 or 3 port valve and then to boiler.

Sounds like plumber has wired straight from nest to boiler thats the reason is on for full hour.

Good luck

So thats no temperature control or safety shut off on an invented cylinder!!!! What could possibly go wrong?

So thats no temperature control or safety shut off on an invented cylinder!!!! What could possibly go wrong?

And how does that make it a nono to install with a combi boiler

Ffs

How is any of that ar

guess they tell you what brand / type of rads to install as well

All boilers are designed to be installed as per MIs, if it's not installed to MIs and it's ncs are no longer applicable then it's AR.

SERIOUSLY..........THERE IS A REASON WHY ON THE FIRST PAGE OF EVERY INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT SAYS MUST BE INSTALLED AS PER INSTRUCTIONS. Never say, if you think you know better than us ( manufacturers) just crack on, do what want, install it how you think.

Do you not remember being constantly told during training ALWAYS FOLLOW MIs?

All boilers are designed to be installed as per MIs, if it's not installed to MIs and it's ncs are no longer applicable then it's AR.

SERIOUSLY...THERE IS A REASON WHY ON THE FIRST PAGE OF EVERY INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT SAYS MUST BE INSTALLED AS PER INSTRUCTIONS. Never say, if you think you know better than us ( manufacturers) just crack on, do what want, install it how you think.

Do you not remember being constantly told during training ALWAYS FOLLOW MIs?

Will put it this way

Does it say not to install one in combination with an unvented cylinder no it doesn't

Not everything is in the manufacturers instructions

Because unless the manufacturers of the combi say it can be installed on an unvented they how can you follow the mis?

They don't govern/ say what type of heat load you must have

I could install one to a pool still would be installed correctly and manufacturer would still warrenty it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Indirect Unvented cylinder, Combi Boiler and Nest Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock