Discuss In Need of HELP Gas Flue Analyser TPI 712 BG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pgandhs

Hi people hope some one can help me here please,
Bought a Gas flue analyser at a boot fair, Ex British Gas (TPI 712 BG) thought I got a bargain, but it never had a printer, so I purchased a printer TPI A740 from Ebay another Bargain, only thing is I do not know how to print readings off, because I have no instructions, I have looked on the net to try and find some but the BG version seems different to all others, Does any one know if you are able to print from this BG device to a TPI A740 Printer ? or are my supposed Bargains more of a Disaster ?
:oops:
awaiting your responses,
thanks pgandhs.

yep might find they are incompatible tpi not the most reliable or cheapest for calibration i suggest you ring tpi

So ,just so i know have got it right,we have a probably nicked, battered,out of calibration ,bg analyser bought at a boot sale,even if you do get the printer working ,what use will the print out be !!!

Imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally mate I would just write off the FGA you have and all the money you have spent and just buy a new one with a warranty and a calibration cert.

If something looks to good to be true then it probably is.

IF it were nicked it would probably be registered as such with the manufacturers and would be easy to find out by calibrator.

In Need of HELP Gas Flue Analyser

I Need m3/hr to kg3/hr
if any one can tell me for the propane gas how i convert
thanks to all

You've posted on a tread that is nothing to do with it query. But

M3 to kw x13.85

Kw to m3. /13.85

This is only a rough guide thou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In Need of HELP Gas Flue Analyser TPI 712 BG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock