Discuss Im gonna change my name ! I am a gas enginner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

landlord

Dont mug me off LOL

But you can understand why we might be concerned with a name like landlord?

Look at details at the top of this forum for joining the Gas Safe Registered engineer forum. That way we know you are registered and will be a bit more loose-lipped with the gas advice.

So whats your gas safe number mate, and how many cats have you on your card

Head of the Navy = First Sealord
Head of the Army = First Landlord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Im gonna change my name ! I am a gas enginner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock