Discuss I'm an idiot! Flue gas analyser nicked!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well I can only blame myself for this one...had a nightmare job today where everything going wrong..left my analyser in front cab on floor but didn't lock up..I know I'm a dumb git! Come back after dealing with this numpty of a customer and come out to see my paper work spread out on curb. Thought maybe I left door open then the crushing gut churning moment when I realise it had been nicked.

not even joking that I'm close to tears on this one and most of the anger is aimed at me. My current liability doesn't cover tools and was in process of getting tool cover with cheaper liability and this happens. Don't think I could claim anyhow.

so I don't know the point of this post other than to warn others to not even think your gear is safe for an eye blink-seriously!
A
I bought that kit, anton v3 second hand at £550 now I'm screwed. I registered with anton that I'd bought it but all documentation is in satchel.

now I'm scouring gumtree and eBay to try and find the scag head.

You think u have enough to deal with in this game and this happens just cant get a win!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear you have had your fga nicked,all theives should be beheaded

Death to the thieving scum who swiped it. My £60 parking fine dosn't seem so bad after this. Looking to get my tools insured and would be interested to hear some good deals.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

What area was it so we can look out for it?

It was in Putney, South London..not the dingiest of areas. The shock is still kicking in and know its gonna be ten times worst tomorrow morning.

Im subcontracting full time with a company and use it all the time can't afford one till end of month and even then can't really afford one..pretty bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm an idiot! Flue gas analyser nicked!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock