Search the forum,

Discuss I'll play by the rules in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul.M

Hello, my name is Paul and I'm a Mod on the Electricians Forum. I need a bit of work doing in my house so I thought of asking in here (keep it within the forum lads kind of thing). New thread started in the other forum, hope one of you gents can helps.

Ah you were asleep on the door ? AGAIN? Two sparks in two days? What the freck ?

Tusk tusk. Where's the bouncer?
I would like to meet him. He can buy me a pint some time lol.
Sparks playing by the rules..... Now there's a first!

Welcome Paul.
Some of us work well with others. Not all, just some!
Ah you were asleep on the door ? AGAIN? Two sparks in two days? What the freck ?
Who is the other Sparky?
theres no rules when sparkies are involved,welcome paul
"No rules" :rofl: We need a qualification to pick up a screwdriver these days! Thanks for the welcome gents.

At last, a spark with taste.
Getting like UKIP on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'll play by the rules in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope all is well. New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife of course...lol.. I do put a little info in (not sure if it's a help to folk but ..) So I hope I can do the same here. Thanks for all you letting me...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
N
Hey guys, I've searched the forum, but haven't found anything useful. I don't know the name of the thing I'm looking for, so I apologize in advance if this is something basic that I should have found in a search. So basically, my electrician is an old fella who doesn't know much about heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock