Currently reading:
if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont HA HA

Discuss if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont HA HA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont H

Ugliest looking transport in the world. Wouldn't be seen dead driving up to a job in one, customer would think I was having a laff.:lol:

Re: if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont H

oh how i laughed when it fell out of the wagon. i mean how hard could it be to get it in there in the first place.

Brilliant.

I wouldn't drive one either. I don't like the gypsy look :)

Lol lol lol look at that chassis so modern.....proper van for me everyday!

Ugliest looking transport in the world. Wouldn't be seen dead driving up to a job in one, customer would think I was having a laff.:lol:
your not cool enough to own a landy

everyone else is banned except VT hes banned twice

old landies never give up!

Last edited by a moderator:

wouldn't be worthwhile picking up a 7 year old transit, as it'll be a pile of oranage stuff

In the south east a land rover would be a luxury. Of little use rather like a chocolate hammer.

in the north they are so full of single malt they just walk to jobs in the snow:)

Always cold in Scotland? Today we had another day of glorious sunshine while you landy lovers are out digging for sheep in the snow. Ha, ha.

Supreme smugness. :lol:

Always cold in Scotland? Today we had another day of glorious sunshine while you landy lovers are out digging for sheep in the snow. Ha, ha.

Supreme smugness. :lol:

they only dig out their girlfriends in wales, the rest have to lump it:) gives a new meaning to sheepskin seat covers

Last edited by a moderator:

Whenever I see a land rover I instantly think of shad rag dingle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont HA HA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back