Discuss If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Pandy, Dads Army, Rainbow, tomorrows world, Dr who, Blackadder, the krypton factor, hectors house, the magic rounderbout

Andy Pandy, Dads Army, Rainbow, tomorrows world, Dr who, Blackadder, the krypton factor, hectors house, the magic rounderbout

Ha ha my independent merchant did the krypton factor course for charity.....got a cert up on the wall lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Planning on brewing a tom baker/k9 ale but have something else in the pipeline first.....watch this space:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Catweasle!

Got both series on DVD. When SWMBO misbehaves I punish her by watching them.

They're nigh on wore out!

Wish they'd make a new series of Star Trek, on the same time line as TNG, Voyager, DS9 etc. Bring the Borg back for a whipping.

does anybody remember the water margin?

"Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who will say he will not grow to be a dragon. And so one man can become an army!"

Loved that as a kid, that and Monkey.

[video=youtube;a-13Ic19WUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-13Ic19WUs&sns=em[/video]

cant wait for this

"Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who will say he will not grow to be a dragon. And so one man can become an army!"

Loved that as a kid, that and Monkey.
Monkey , was that the one with the sound two seconds behind the pictures, great laff.

Time Tunnel, A Team, Not the Nine O'Clock News, The Hulk, Man from Atlantis.

Tj hooker,manimal( I think it was called) and one I can't remember about a bodyguard used to have a bonnie Tyler song ad the title song

One we used to run home from Primary School to watch was the original series of Lost in Space. Brilliant with Robby the Robot. The more recent movie was drivel though IMO.

One we used to run home from Primary School to watch was the original series of Lost in Space. Brilliant with Robby the Robot. The more recent movie was drivel though IMO.

was that the black and white one with the doctor always trying to scupper the plans of the husband and wife astronauts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back