Discuss If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

I think Boys From The Black Stuff . "giz a job" Some things go on too long and some not enough like Fawlty Towers, only 8 episodes.

I re watched boys from the blackstuff earlier in the year. I downloaded it for my boy so he could see some things never really change.

Love Thy Neighbour. Wouldn't be allowed now as racially and politically incorrect, but a real laugh a minute. The old guy in the pub "I'll have a half!"

Love Thy Neighbour. Wouldn't be allowed now as racially and politically incorrect, but a real laugh a minute. The old guy in the pub "I'll have a half!"
totally forget about that, shouldn't have though as one of the main stars is in eastenders lol

I'd say Auf Weidersueainueiane Pet (spelling?) But the later two series were not as good.

Brush strokes, George and Mildred, Desmond's and passion for angling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Porridge ... with Norman Stanley Fletcher

Although I don't think anyone could fill the shoes of Ronnie Barker to play the role of Fletch, and there seems to be a dearth of scriptwriters able to write such dry and witty comedy these days - it's mainly: 'in your face' American slapstick "humor" that seems to dominate now.

Thunderbirds / Spitting image, or for an upto date puppet show just watch Parlament on Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back