Search the forum,

Discuss If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for the next star trek movie

does anybody remember the water margin?

"Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who will say he will not grow to be a dragon. And so one man can become an army!"

Loved that as a kid, that and Monkey.

[video=youtube;a-13Ic19WUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-13Ic19WUs&sns=em[/video]

cant wait for this

"Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who will say he will not grow to be a dragon. And so one man can become an army!"

Loved that as a kid, that and Monkey.
Monkey , was that the one with the sound two seconds behind the pictures, great laff.

Time Tunnel, A Team, Not the Nine O'Clock News, The Hulk, Man from Atlantis.

Tj hooker,manimal( I think it was called) and one I can't remember about a bodyguard used to have a bonnie Tyler song ad the title song

One we used to run home from Primary School to watch was the original series of Lost in Space. Brilliant with Robby the Robot. The more recent movie was drivel though IMO.

One we used to run home from Primary School to watch was the original series of Lost in Space. Brilliant with Robby the Robot. The more recent movie was drivel though IMO.

was that the black and white one with the doctor always trying to scupper the plans of the husband and wife astronauts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock