Search the forum,

Discuss Identifcation of washers for Drainage sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a plumber and need to save a bit of money. Wondering if someone could help me identify the parts I need and where I can get them online.

After deciding to clear the undersink cupboard it appears we have a slight leak coming from drainer part of the sink, the water slightly leaks from the end cap on the pipe.

What I need is, I presume a new internal washer to go inside the pipe which has a lip on the end, picture (a) and a rubber blank for the end cap, picture (b)

The dimension of the pipe internally coming from the sink is 31mm

IMG_20160826_163405_hdr.jpg

Picture (a)
IMG_20160826_163304_hdr.jpg

Picture (b)

IMG_20160826_163346_hdr.jpg

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link. Will send them an email, hoping they can sell me the individual parts. Many Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identifcation of washers for Drainage sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my dishwasher. I assume the washer may need a replacement. Anyway I cannot for the life of me turn the water off I.e at this cap. I understand I should turn...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could use some valued help redoing a stack to accommodate a washer and utility sink. The plan is to have the washer, then the dryer , then the utility sink all to the left of the stack. I believe the previous owner move the builder intended spot to make a bedroom, which I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
I had a potential leak in the island kitchen drain, but it's no longer an issue after using an auger through the clean-out pipe. The water seemed to be coming out from the base of the pipe. I've removed a section of drywall for inspection purposes. After filling both sinks with water and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock