Search the forum,

Discuss ideal stelrad e type cf 60 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi has anyone got a manual on the ideal stalrad type e cf 60 boiler . I have found a manual for the 240 volt gas valve version but this one has 24 volt gc 4139957

You will struggle to find one. We were still writing on slate when they were made. Nothing hard about them. The burner pressure will be on the plate.

Is it the valve with the red and white buttons?

Last edited by a moderator:
You will struggle to find one. We were still writing on slate when they were made. Nothing hard about them. The burner pressure will be on the plate.

Is it the valve with the red and white buttons?
not sure mate . my collegue has gone on a woking holiday in anglesea and the deal was free accomadation if he serviced the boiler - problem is the boiler is not working - hes not great with a multi meter - I am here in staffs trying to tell him what to test with no diagram only what he is explaining from the boiler case diagram. he said there was 240 supply to boiler .from what he explained the 240 live goes to the transformer then out of transformer I assume in 24 v dc to a fuse then to the thermostat then to gas valve .I am puzzled why the fuse 1amp is on the outlet of the transformer .but he assures me that is how the diagram is .got him to test and got 240 to boiler and then wire from boiler to transformer has 240 but told him to test outlet side of transformer and he has nothing I would expect 24 v dc the fuse has blown but this is on the outlet side wire of the transformer - i would say transformer but need the wiring diagram to know where he is testing from. his phone is in the dark ages so he cant even photo it and text it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal stelrad e type cf 60 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock