Search the forum,

Discuss ideal stelrad e type cf 60 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi has anyone got a manual on the ideal stalrad type e cf 60 boiler . I have found a manual for the 240 volt gas valve version but this one has 24 volt gc 4139957

You will struggle to find one. We were still writing on slate when they were made. Nothing hard about them. The burner pressure will be on the plate.

Is it the valve with the red and white buttons?

Last edited by a moderator:
You will struggle to find one. We were still writing on slate when they were made. Nothing hard about them. The burner pressure will be on the plate.

Is it the valve with the red and white buttons?
not sure mate . my collegue has gone on a woking holiday in anglesea and the deal was free accomadation if he serviced the boiler - problem is the boiler is not working - hes not great with a multi meter - I am here in staffs trying to tell him what to test with no diagram only what he is explaining from the boiler case diagram. he said there was 240 supply to boiler .from what he explained the 240 live goes to the transformer then out of transformer I assume in 24 v dc to a fuse then to the thermostat then to gas valve .I am puzzled why the fuse 1amp is on the outlet of the transformer .but he assures me that is how the diagram is .got him to test and got 240 to boiler and then wire from boiler to transformer has 240 but told him to test outlet side of transformer and he has nothing I would expect 24 v dc the fuse has blown but this is on the outlet side wire of the transformer - i would say transformer but need the wiring diagram to know where he is testing from. his phone is in the dark ages so he cant even photo it and text it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal stelrad e type cf 60 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi first time poster, My elderly Aunts bungalows heating system, Ideal e type cf floor mounted boiler, yes I know it's ancient however she steadfastly refuses to have it changed even when offered a free boiler grant. Long and short her hot water is now getting boiling hot, I suspect its either...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a Worcester greenstar danesmoor 18/25 oil boiler. Covers 10 radiators mostly large double panels, some towel rails and smaller rads too, as well as an...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a 180L Kingspan Tribune XE Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder (this is the Dual Stat version). Zone 1 (Downstairs) consists of 7 Radiators + Plumbed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry but im after a bit of advice. I have a problem where my boiler randomly fires up 2/3/4 times a day when there is no call for heat or hot water. My setup: Unvented system Ideal HE 18 boiler ( installed around 2013) Tribune HE tank 2 zones (upstairs & downstairs) Plus hot water 3x...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've got a woodburning stove with a back boiler that I cant quite figure out. Last year it was heating the water but not the radiators, and this year its heating the radiators and not the water. Does anybody have any ideas? Its a fairly old installation, I'm guessing from the 80s ish...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock