Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ideal solar course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

has anyone been on the ideal solar course in hull , and what's you opinion

thanks

dont go on the one day appreciation course but on the full BPEC course

well as a freebie im booked in to do the one day one tomorrow before i decide whether to pursue this route and add another string to my bow so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal solar course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12...
Replies
Views
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone shed any light on ideal boilers catching fire , something about air pockets in the heat ex ? ,in a fault condition , thanks ray .
Replies
Views
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock