Discuss Ideal Logic Review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heating-eng

Well I would like to give some feedback on the ideal logic.

i have now fitted around 100 of these and at present I haven't had one problem with any of the boilers.

great boilers with good warranty s , high spec.

i await all the negitive comments from all the plumbers that haven't even fitted any.:asshole:

hi h-e where you been? ;)

only fitted one lol and seems ok so far...........

Good for you - the heat exchanger problem does exist as verified by many installers including myself

heat exchangers are proving to be a issue,better buy lots of buckets

fitted a fair few and ignition lockouts seem to be an occurance , whats with the heat exchangers?

Every boiler has issues, can't deny it, but I've not have had any problems with logics I've fitted.

If boiler manufacturers made fault free boilers then they would probably be bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic Review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, my boiler seems to be making a whistling sound after a while its on, if I tap it firmly it goes away, is this something to do with...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock