Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jtennyson

I have an Ideal Logic boiler. Recently it started making a rumbling noise every time it starts up. Noise is loud and can be heard from outside.. Can anyone help me.

Of course! Not a problem.

What you need to do is lift the phone and call a competent gsr in to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock