Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal classic heating randomly switichin on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time clock/programmer/thermostat/frost stat

Is it randomly switching on or coming on when the hot water is on? 9 times out of 10 when I get called out to this fault it's the three port letting by when the hot water is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal classic heating randomly switichin on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The question I have though is that the gas smell only appears when the boiler fires up not when the pilot is burning normally. Gas smell continues as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone shed any light on ideal boilers catching fire , something about air pockets in the heat ex ? ,in a fault condition , thanks ray .
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
Hello , I have an Ideal Classic boiler ff350 which runs for 10 mins before the boiler cuts out. The circ pump keeps running at this time. The Pump and The Three port valve have been checked and the User Stat on the front has been Changed (by a Gas safe engineer) when the Boiler cuts out there is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock