Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal Classic FF370. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Roger Barnett

I am trying to locate a Boiler thermostat sensor for an Ideal Classic FF370.Not having much luck.Does anyone know where I might find one; or a similar compatible sensor, Thanks. Roger.

Reply to Ideal Classic FF370. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock