Discuss Ideal C80FF / 95FF constantly on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matt_t586

I have had a call from a customer telling me that their Ideal C80FF / 95FF boiler is constantly on heating. even though the dial on the boiler is on the off position!.

Im going to look at it over the weekend and was wondering if anybody has come across this problem?

Cheers

the spindle could have snapped in the heating /hot water position which will give him hot water also
I have had a call from a customer telling me that their Ideal C80FF / 95FF boiler is constantly on heating. even though the dial on the boiler is on the off position!.

What are the odds on that! must be a common fault! hopefully somebody fills us in with an answer, if not one of us will hopefully!

Additional info. The thermostat is on its lowest 10 degrees and yet the boiler is still constantly on! Any bdy have any ideas, Ive not had chance to go and look at it yet!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal C80FF / 95FF constantly on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back