Discuss I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Sent a piccie of me on the boat way back when to HWOS competition, prize was an EOGB X400 burner, so reading through the oil installer magazine tonight on page36 was a small picture of a lifeboat and another of some old git. mmmm thought I, looks like our boat and that looks like me, focus on the article and it announces the burner is mine. Bit odd though HWOS havent bothered to let me know yet................... might drop them a line :)

If that was Ray, I would have a big box, biccies and sweeties as well by now, you just dont get the service from other firms.... :)

IMG_1502.jpg

good looking old beggar arent I, twas why they chose me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably more along the lines to get you to stfu.

I wonder we we held a collection to try the same thing.........

An EOGB X400 burner! You lucky thing they're like, the best burners!.... No idea.

Shame they didn't send you a comb really..

Sent a piccie of me on the boat way back when to HWOS competition, prize was an EOGB X400 burner, so reading through the oil installer magazine tonight on page36 was a small picture of a lifeboat and another of some old git. mmmm thought I, looks like our boat and that looks like me, focus on the article and it announces the burner is mine. Bit odd though HWOS havent bothered to let me know yet................... might drop them a line :)

If that was Ray, I would have a big box, biccies and sweeties as well by now, you just dont get the service from other firms.... :)

View attachment 23846

good looking old beggar arent I, twas why they chose me :)

I didn't brag to this extent when I got featured in gas safe mag haha lol

I was the guy that installed the boiler upsidedown, I won some cowboy spur boots and a new gun

i remember you now :D

your pics where the paint/bean cans as a flue

An EOGB X400 burner! You lucky thing they're like, the best burners!.... No idea.

Shame they didn't send you a comb really..

I love the wind in my hair feeling, dont think some members know that feeling, more frostbite of the bonce for them, especially the ones closest to the ground/ Looking forward to receiving monies collected on my behalf John :)

I love the wind in my hair feeling, dont think some members know that feeling, more frostbite of the bonce for them, especially the ones closest to the ground/ Looking forward to receiving monies collected on my behalf John :)

Money's not for you! We'll be paying someone to pull the plug on your dinghy next time you're out.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock