Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss I win I finish earliest today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
After working till 7 or 8 pm everyday all year and cursing those who finish work at like 3:30pm (not even lunchtime for me), its Friday and I'm sat on the sofa...ah

I think you'll find I was on my second cherry bakewell by the time you arrived home. I didn't even need to watch Jeremy Kyle on catch up!

I beat the lot of you. I've been elbow deep in flat pack furniture since 12:30

I'm just in and dug out the foot spa because me plates are screaming.

Oh, I'm also on call tonight.

I hate all of you.

Tomorrow, however, I'm out all day with the lodge to Aughnacloy. I'll be a very merry croppie when I get home at whatever time.

Even I wouldn't use a foot spa!! I bet you could use a foot spa as a jacuzzi old pal!

I got home at 12 today. Would have been earlier but there was an argument on site, the tiler head butted the tacker/dryliner foreman and broke his nose as he threw coffee over him so the police turned up :)

I got home at 12 today. Would have been earlier but there was an argument on site, the tiler head butted the tacker/dryliner foreman and broke his nose as he threw coffee over him so the police turned up :)

Now that's a proper Friday at work!

It is indeed, I was about to go get my van to load me told up but it all kicked off so I hung around for an hour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I win I finish earliest today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
J
Please help, I'm losing my mind. Over the past week my boiler has been coming on even when the programmer is set to off. It doesn't matter if I...
Replies
Views
Jomart
J
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock