Discuss I no longer have an apprentice... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

After a conversation on Friday that was a bit overdue to be honest.

I was told that I was disrespectful and that she would not be spoken to like that. So what did I say that was so terrible, you may ask?

After about the 12th time of showing her how to hold and use a saw, she cut a piece of timber wonky. No big deal, I didn't have a go, or raise my voice, or swear. What I did do was show her the wonky cut and ask if she knew why it was wonky. When she said she didn't, I said "It's because despite my showing you a dozen times, you still held the saw wrong". Apparently I am bang out of order for saying that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate - I know I take the mickey out of you but really? You WANT to get me killed???!

Some poor lad in the plumber's merchant was holding his phone up looking at a website. She thought he was taking a photo of her and near as dammit ripped his head off...

Is that frowned upon then? Women are a funny breed.

Mate - I know I take the mickey out of you but really? You WANT to get me killed???!

Some poor lad in the plumber's merchant was holding his phone up looking at a website. She thought he was taking a photo of her and near as dammit ripped his head off...

Sounds like the departed apprentice`s sister lol

Answers that.... NBM

No Balls Mas.........

How many times do you see a cacky attitude, I can take a lot of things, but attitude isnt one of them. I think I will leave it at that before I get my soap box out.

Just skipped through the first thread and read showing as showering, then thought "fark me, i'd be a bit p!ssed off if he showered me 12 times" as well
Too many buds I think on my part

Just skipped through the first thread and read showing as showering, then thought "fark me, i'd be a bit p!ssed off if he showered me 12 times" as well
Too many buds I think on my part

Sod off Jon! I've now got the mental image of moist, taut, young, pert and perky flesh........

I'm going to go and lay down!

I am trying to get my head round saw and wood, thought you lot were plumbers not chippies, I wouldnt give my Mrs a rip saw, all that swaying to n fro, females have extra pendulums ffs, no wonder the poor lass couldnt get it to cut straight. images.jpg

Well masood, what other things did you show her:) Pls tell, I am all ears
If you showed er 12 times how to cut that wood, my gut instinct tells me you showed her something else a few times :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I no longer have an apprentice... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock