Discuss I need help to check for leakage and CO2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

evelyn.z

[FONT=&quot]I used to live close to a Cole power plant. I have recently moved farther away from its location. But I still feel uncomfortable breathing at home even when all doors and windows are closed. Could this be cause by a concentration of carbon dioxide in my home? Or is there anything i can do to check if there is a leak in the house and to check for CO2 and other related gases.[/FONT]

If you have concerns with the air quality in your home or effects of local enviroment, go to the local enviromental health department and ask if they can do some tests on air quality. This needs to be investigated and could effect others, or could be something which may be effecting just you. May be an idea to go to your doctors and have a health check. Also have all of your fossil fuel burning appliances checked for safety.

A gsr will also be able to give you an indiation of air quality in your home when they come to service other appliances. If its just when windows and doors are shut i would definately get all your appliances tested.

i have tried going to the council but their seems to be no much of a response from them . so i am in search of a tool to find the readings by my self make them all recorded with time and them file the total data to the councilmen .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need help to check for leakage and CO2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock