Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
  • Thread starter Clifton B
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 782

Discuss I need expierence in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clifton B

Anyone need a plumbers mate or trainee plumber around the Croydon area. I completed my heating and ventilation NVQ level2 last year and really need to gain expierence. I would prefer to work for money but i am willing to work for the expierence.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search. Don't forget to get some lottery numbers on tonight, it's a rollover. Probably more chance on that than your search, but you never know. :)

Good luck in the search mate and welcome to the forum. I'm assuming you have contacted all local heating company's? Be keen, email them, ring then, write to them. And don't just leave it at once. Keep knocking on the door and eventually it will open. (Not literally tho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need expierence in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock