Discuss I have fitted flowmasta bottom fill valve. the water flow in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

calmer 1951

I have fitted flowmasta bottom fill valve. The water why flow is very slow. Anyone any ideas why

Is it mains fill or tank fill ?

Reply to I have fitted flowmasta bottom fill valve. the water flow in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Water keeps filling up my home water tank from the output valve at the bottom of the tank and not from the top of the tank Water keeps pouring in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
We've just bought this house, and looking around the loft there is a large water container (clean) and a much smaller container next to it filled...
Replies
Views
Back