Discuss I do admire the French audicity. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The whole world must be laughing at us , absolute shambles

No 'must be' about it Town. They 100% are!

Britain is paralysed by its single party politics. The single most successful country in the Western World since the war (Germany), has had continual coalitions...
They'd had enough of ideological bl00dy lunatics and realised they needed the checks and balance that the input of others provided.

Whatever your deity, you'd better start praying cos UK PLC is in for one rubbish time. Whatever happens, the divide will deepen cos our politicians have managed to screw it so bad that 50% of UK citizens 'lose'.

"Always look on the bright siiide of life..." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Trump or Merkel?

Personally? EU. Why? We understand what tbey want to do. They are at least predictable.

During WWII the USA, our 'friends', fecked us over big style. We have literally only just stopped paying the backstabbing scum back for their 'help'. It is estimated we paid over 20 times its value.

The 'special relationship', is the US shouts & we go 'how high'. At least in the EU we had some clout.

The EU is a great idea in theory but it seems to have lost its way.

Espresso or Pumpkin spiced Latte?
Mercedes or Chrysler?
Croissant or pancakes?

Reply to I do admire the French audicity. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Haven’t been on here for a while but looking for some advice on Ideal Standard soft close toilet seat E791701. We’ve got three of these...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
L
I currently rent a flat but the bathroom does not have a window. Weirdly last year we had no issues but this year we have noticed mould spores on...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock