Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss I am becoming very impressed by ATAG in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

This is not a plug and I did not design any part of any of these boilers. However anybody got 1st hand experience of these baby’s ? I love the website anybody installed any ? Rob Foster aka centralheatking

2. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Yep I have one in my own house for a year now Rob a good company to work with, a top end product extremely well built, the heat recovery economiser is a good energy saving feature , has weather comp, the one control smart thermostat is not that easy to set up and connect to is my only criticism . Hard for me to sell them in my area as obviously quality costs so compared to other top end brands they come out more expensive you can install lower spec models but not fitted any myself , I would definitely have another in my own home . Cheers kop

20170923_195352.jpg

20170928_073039.jpg

20170926_204844.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I have fitted 4
    Do you plan to install them?

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Only done 1 so far. Seems good. But marketed with the same brush as Vaillant and Worcester (apparently)

• Agree Agree x 1