Search the forum,

Discuss Hydroflow 38 units with damaged boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Olly

Hi,
Just wondering if many of you have had any experience with the hydroflow 38 descaling units?
1. Do they work?
2. Why are there so many selling on ebay but all with damaged boxes? Have they fallen off back of a lorry???

Cheers,
Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hydroflow 38 units with damaged boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days ago and this morning i noticed water dripping from the ceiling below. I went up to the bathroom and saw that one of the pipes (which originaly...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All, Thanks for taking a look at this. I currently have a massive condensation patch on the inside of my wall behind my gas meter (Pics attached.) The box lock is damaged and the seal around the enclosure has perished so ideally I would like to replace the box, however my understanding is...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
I have one of the attached heating coil unit (fan assisted) installed in my lounge. The Lounge is about 650sq.ft so instead of radiator we installed one of these. It works quite well, the unit's is one of the last in circuit and its valves are fully open, there's no thermostat installed with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock